The SchoolBegin JAMB CBT App is the ultimate tool for Nigerian students preparing for the JAMB exam.
With all the functionalities of the main exam platform embedded in the software, it provides a complete insight into what the actual exam looks like.
Our content is carefully outlined to help students prepare diligently and come out on top among their peers in the exam.
The app has three modes – Practice, Study, and Mock – to enable users to prepare better for their exams.
In the Practice mode, users can practice each subject by topic to gain mastery and can even practice more than one subject simultaneously.
The Study mode provides detailed explanations for each question to help users understand the concepts better.
The Mock mode simulates the actual JAMB exam with a timer to help users manage their time efficiently.
The SchoolBegin JAMB CBT App also contains 18,800+ questions offline, including authentic UTME past and model questions from 24 subjects with detailed explanations.
Other features of the app include:
- A summary of 21 JAMB-prescribed literature textbooks
- A dictionary with over 92,000 offline definitions
- A career guide and school finder to know JAMB requirements for any course in Nigeria
- Voice (text-to-speech) feature
- An offline chatbot for quick assistance
- UTME challenge where users can compete for a NGN50,000 prize with their peers
- Educational games to make learning fun and engaging
- And a built-in calculator to crunch numbers without leaving the exam interface.
The SchoolBegin JAMB CBT App does not expire and does not require any subscription fee.
Once activated, it will be forever activated for all subjects.
To get started, download the SchoolBegin JAMB CBT App for Android or PC, activate it, and start preparing for your JAMB exam today!