He wanted to know if it was possible to register UTME and DE together in the same year. He’d got the idea from his friend. A person has also claimed he registered the two a few years ago. Yet, he didn’t believe an applicant could process UTME and DE admission together for the same year.
Below in this post, we will answer the question. not only that, we will give enough information regarding this question so you can make an accurate decision if you find yourself in this kind of confusion.
Can I Register UTME and DE Together?
YES, it’s possible to register for JAMB UTME and DE together in the same year. But there’s a lot to know about this.
According to a tweet by JAMB; Registering for both UTME and DE is a serious offense. However, no further information was given on this.
Why You Shouldn’t Take Both UTME and DE the Same Year
- You can’t bypass the restrictions imposed by JAMB profile.
- All jamb candidates are only required to have just one profile account
- Dual registration is a criminal offense, you can be arrested.
- You can’t bypass the biometric security check.
- Before you process your UTME form jamb requires the system to capture your fingerprints.
With the reasons given above you can all see that dual registration is impossible, anyone who engages in such an act cannot scale through successfully.