Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program 2024/2025 which is fully funded has started receiving applications. Therefore, Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2024/2025 Harvard South Africa Fellowship aimed at supporting eligible South Africans to study at Harvard University.
Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program 2024 Eligibility
To be eligible for the 2024/2025 Harvard SA Fellowship Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must show considerable skill in their chosen career and must be educationally disadvantaged South African mid-career professionals.
- Applicants must be within the age range of 30 to 45 years old.
- Applicants who are successful as alumni of the program are expected to remain involved after the completion of their fellowship and serve as ambassadors for the fellowship.
How to Apply Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program 2024
Interested applicants for the Harvard South Africa Fellowship are to register and access the application for the fellowship. Applicants are to complete the application on Qualtrics and upload the required documents as prompted.
The document requirements for the Havard South Africa Fellowship program 2024 are;
- Curriculum vitae
- Writing samples (Personal statements and Academic Essay)
- Letters of Recommendation
Application Deadline: April 15, 2024