This page explains how you can get back your JAMB PIN through SMS after you might have misplaced it, your PIN is accidentally deleted, the phone is lost or it might not be received in the first place.
For any of the listed above instances, you can get back your PIN easily in 2 minutes! This post provides steps on the official code to retrieve the JAMB PIN. This applies to all JAMB applicants, including both UTME and DE candidates, as long as they have already purchased the PIN.
How to Get Back JAMB PIN Through SMS
To get back your JAMB PIN through SMS, follow the process below;
- Ensure the SIM card used to obtain the profile code is inserted and active on your phone.
- Send ‘UTMEPIN’ to either 55019 or 66019, for both UTME & DE.
- Please note that a nominal fee of N50 will be debited for this service, and the retrieved PIN will be sent back to you via SMS.
Another way to do this is to;
- Visit http://www.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility/CandPay/InitPay#
- Click on the Retrieve PIN Option on the page displayed
- Input your JAMB REG Number in the box
- Click on GET UTME Pin for UTME Students and GET DE Pin for Direct Entry Students!!!
We hope this post will help! Still Unsuccessful with the above steps let us help you by using the comment box below.