National Service Youth Corps (NYSC) Registration Procedure For 2023 Batch “C” Prospective Corps Members.
This article is for Prospective Corps Members that wants to know the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) 2023 Batch ‘C’ Stream I registration date and requirements. Prospective Corps members must heed guidelines including travel safety, documentation, and avoiding fake documents for a successful orientation process.
Part-time graduates should register online for their Exclusion Letter, while thumbprint proxies and fake documents are strictly prohibited. Maintaining accessible contact info and indicating true health status are essential. Lastly, Cyber Café Operators are restricted to a maximum charge of N2,000 for services rendered to prospective corps members.
When is NYSC 2023 Batch C Registration starting?
Has NYSC 2023 Batch C Registration started?
This is to inform Prospective Corps Members that the 2023 Batch C online registration has been scheduled to commenced on 15th October, 2023.
Prospective Corps Members can start their registration as soon as the portal is opened. PCMs are therefore to take note and act accordingly.
How to Register on NYSC Portal
These are the step-by-step procedure of how to register on NYSC portal if you are registering for the first time:
- Go to the NYSC registration portal.
- Click on “Registration for Mobilization 2023 Batch “C” Stream I.“
- Fill out the registration/biodata form.
- Thumbprint and capture your biometrics.
- Upload a clear passport photograph that has a white or off-white background.
- Upload your scanned signature.
- Select the center and date of pre-camp physical verification.
- Upload all the necessary certificates and documents.
- Preview your registration form to ensure all details are correct.
- Click “I Agree” to agree with the registration terms and conditions.
- Click “Submit” and pay the registration fee.
Don’t panic if you are not on Batch C stream I, Stream II will still be released. Keep checking and stay updated with the latest 2023 NYSC news you can find online or on this site.