Biochemistry as a course is fully accredited in the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) by NUC. To study Biochemistry in FUTA, you are required to know all of the requirements and admission criteria.
In this post, We will show you the Requirements to study Biochemistry in FUTA. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Biochemistry in FUTA. Then this article is for you.
Here is a brief summary of what this article covers:
- School Fees for Anatomy in LAUTECH
- Does LAUTECH Offer Anatomy?
- LAUTECH Subject Combination for Anatomy
- The cut-off mark for Biochemistry in FUTA
- Does LAUTECH accept two sittings for Anatomy?
- How many years is Anatomy at LAUTECH?
If you are ready, let’s get started.
Does FUTA Offer Biochemistry?
YES! The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) offers Biochemistry.
This means that Biochemistry In FUTA is accredited by NUC.
Requirements To Study Biochemistry in FUTA
Below are the requirements needed to qualify to study Biochemistry in FUTA;
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- You Meet FUTA Biochemistry Cut-Off Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, and Post UTME Score.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics, not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Anatomy in LAUTECH.
Direct Entry Requirements For Biochemistry in FUTA
Below are the requirements for candidates who wish to gain admission into FUTA through Direct Entry To Study Biochemistry.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the FUTA Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And FUTA Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Biochemistry In FUTA
The cut-off mark for Biochemistry in FUTA is 230.
Because JAMB is one of the most important requirements you must achieve to study in most institutions in Nigeria, Biochemistry in FUTA has a cut-off mark of 230 or above in JAMB before you can gain admission to FUTA. This will give you a high chance of gaining admission into the Federal University Of Technology Akure to study Biochemistry.
FUTA Subject Combination For Biochemistry
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Biochemistry in FUTA;
- Use Of English
How Many Years Is Biochemistry In FUTA?
A bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry is typically able to be obtained in four years. An increasing number of schools are requiring an additional year of study specifically in the area of laboratory techniques, in this case, the bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry can be earned in 5 years.
Is FUTA Good For Biochemistry?
YES! Without a doubt, The Federal University Of Technology Akure is one of Nigeria’s best universities for studying biochemistry.
The Federal University Of Technology Akure flourishes in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestricted scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity, which leads to a high number of applicants for admission to study Biochemistry at FUTA, making it more competitive.
Does FUTA Accept Two Sittings For Biochemistry?
Yes! The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) Accepts two sittings for Biochemistry.
FUTA School Fees For Biochemistry
FUTA school fees for Biochemistry is N33,000 for returning students and N50,000 for new students (freshers).
It is essential to meet these requirements to secure admission to study Anatomy at LAUTECH this year.
We hope that you found our article on requirements to Study Anatomy in LAUTECH this year for direct entry and UTME to be helpful.