This article unveils all of the requirements needed to study marketing as a course at LASU.
If you have been asking about the requirements to study Marketing at LASU, this article will expose all you need to know and more…
Here is a brief summary of what this article covers:
- School Fees for Marketing in LASU
- Does LASU Offer Marketing?
- LASU Subject Combination for Marketing
- The cut-off mark for Marketing at LASU
- Does LASU accept two sittings for Marketing?
- How many years is Marketing at LASU?
If you are ready, let’s get started.
Does LASU OfferMarketing?
YES! The Lagos State University (LASU) offersMarketing.
This means that marketing In LASU is accredited by NUC.
Requirements To StudyMarketing in LASU
Below are the requirements needed to qualify to study Marketing in LASU;
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- You Meet LASUMarketing Cut-Off Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, and Post UTME Score.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics, not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Anatomy in LAUTECH.
Direct Entry Requirements For Marketing in LASU
Below are the requirements for candidates who wish to gain admission into LASU through Direct Entry To StudyMarketing.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the LASU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And LASU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark ForMarketing In LASU
The cut-off mark for Marketing in LASU is 200.
Because JAMB is one of the most important requirements you must achieve to study in most institutions in Nigeria, Marketing in LASU has a cut-off mark of 200 or above in JAMB before you can gain admission to LASU. This will give you a high chance of gaining admission into the Lagos State University to study Marketing.
LASU Subject Combination ForMarketing
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Marketing in LASU;
- Use Of English
How Many Years Is Marketing In LASU?
A bachelor’s degree in Marketing is typically able to be obtained in four years. An increasing number of schools are requiring an additional year of study specifically in the area of laboratory techniques, in this case, a bachelor’s degree in Marketing can be earned in 5 years.
Is LASU Good For Marketing?
YES! Without a doubt, Lagos State University is one of Nigeria’s best universities for studying Marketing.
The Lagos State University flourishes in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestricted scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity, which leads to a high number of applicants for admission to study Marketing at LASU, making it more competitive.
Does LASU Accept Two Sittings For Marketing?
Yes! The Lagos State University (LASU) Accepts two sittings for Marketing.
LASU School Fees ForMarketing
LASU school fees for Marketing is N33,000 for returning students and N50,000 for new students (freshers).
It is essential to meet these requirements to secure admission to study Anatomy at LAUTECH this year.
We hope that you found our article on requirements to Study Anatomy in LAUTECH this year for direct entry and UTME to be helpful.