If you’re planning to secure admission into the prestigious University Of Benin (UNIBEN) for the 2023/2024 academic session, understanding the institution’s JAMB and Departmental cut off marks is crucial.
UNIBEN offers a wide array of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes across various fields of study.
To ensure you meet the eligibility criteria, let’s delve into the official UNIBEN cut off marks for this year and how they are determined.
What is UNIBEN Cut Off Mark?
University Of Benin (UNIBEN) cut off mark, in the context of university admissions, represents the minimum score required for candidates to be considered for admission into specific courses or programmes.
JAMB Cut off Mark for UNIBEN 2023
For the 2023/2024 academic session, the JAMB cut-off mark for the University Of Benin (UNIBEN) admission is 200.
This means that candidates who attain a score of 200 or above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible to apply for admission into any course of their choice in UNIBEN.
UNIBEN Cut Off Mark for 2023/2024 Admission
In addition to the JAMB cut off mark, UNIBEN also defines its own cut-off mark for the year.
The official UNIBEN cut off mark for 2023/2024 is set at 200.
UNIBEN Departmental Cut Off Marks 2023/2024
UNIBEN departmental cut-off marks for 2023/2024 are specific to individual courses and programmes.
These cut-off marks represent the minimum scores required by candidates in both their Post UTME exams and JAMB results to be considered for admission into their chosen courses.
It’s essential to note that these departmental cut-off marks may vary depending on the specific course of study.
Currently, UNIBEN departmental cut off mark is 200 and above.
How UNIBEN Departmental Cut Off Marks are Determined
Several factors influence the determination of UNIBEN’s departmental cut-off marks for 2023/2024:
- Number of Applicants: The volume of applicants seeking admission to a particular course can impact the department’s cut-off mark. If there’s high demand for a course, the cut-off mark may be raised to ensure that only the most qualified candidates gain admission.
- Availability of UNIBEN Admission Quota: The number of available slots in a department also plays a role. Limited spaces might necessitate a higher cut-off mark to admit only the most deserving candidates.
- Performance of Candidates: Candidates’ performance in both UTME and UNIBEN Post-UTME exams can influence the departmental cut-off marks. Exceptional performance may lead to a higher cut-off mark.
- UNIBEN Admission Policy: The university’s admission policy, which can prioritize specific courses or set additional requirements, also factors into determining departmental cut-off marks.
It’s important to be aware that UNIBEN departmental cut-off marks can change from year to year based on these factors.
The official and approved UNIBEN Post UTME cut off mark for this year’s admission screening exercise is 200.
Candidates who score 200 and above in the Post UTME examination are eligible for admission into UNIBEN.
If your JAMB score falls below 200, you won’t be able to purchase the University Of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Form.
However, if your score is exactly 200 or above, you can obtain the UNIBEN Post UTME form for 2023/2024.
Be sure to review UNIBEN’s admission requirements before applying.
While meeting the JAMB cut-off mark of 200 and achieving at least 200 in the Post UTME exam is the general requirement for admission into UNIBEN, highly competitive courses may have specific departmental cut-off marks for 2023/2024.
In conclusion, understanding the UNIBEN cut-off marks is essential for aspiring students.
We hope this article has provided clarity on the latest UNIBEN cut-off marks for all courses in 2023/2024 and the official departmental cut-off marks for the year.
- UNIBEN Post UTME Form
- JAMB Cut off marks
- UNIBEN Admission List
- How to Gain Admission in UNIBEN
- How to Defer Admission