Gombe State University (GSU) has published admission list of UTME and Direct Entry students into different degrees.
In this article, we’ll show you all you need to know about Gombe State University admission list 2023/2024 for all batches and how to check the GSU admission list online using your Android or iPhone.
In addition, you will know how to check GSU first, second, third, and fourth (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th) batch admission list 2023/2024 using the GSU admission checker portal.
Is GSU Admission List Out?
This is to notify all the candidates that applied for admission into the undergraduate programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now start checking their admission status.
Gombe State University (GSU) admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check.
How to Check Gombe State University (GSU) Admission List
- Visit the www.gsu.edu.ng University website.
- Click on the “Registration” module link and select “Undergraduate”.
- Use your JAMB No. as your “Username” and “gsu2022” as your default password in the login request region.
- Click on “Print Admission Letter” to print out the University Admission Letter and Registration Procedure.
Gombe State University (GSU) prospective students can also access their admission status via the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Gombe State University (GSU) admission status, visit the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your GSU admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
GSU Direct Entry Admission List 2023/2024
See the guidelines to check the GSU direct entry admission list 2023 and the status below.
How to Check GSU Direct Entry Admission List 2023/2024
Follow these approved steps to accept or reject GSU DE admission:
- Visit GSU Direct entry admission checking portal via www.portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility../.
- Activate Desktop Site On Your Browser via Settings Options.
- The next step is to activate the desktop site via your browser Settings Options.
- Log in with your JAMB EMAIL and PASSWORD.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down, locate, and click the “Check Admission Status” tab or CAPS.
- Select your Exam year if required.
- The next step is to provide your JAMB Registration number in the required columns if required.
- Lastly, click on “Check Admission Status” to access your GSU direct entry admission list 2023 and status with ease.
How to Print GSU Admission Letter
Follow these approved steps to print your Gombe State University admission letter:
- Log on to your GSU admission portal via www.gsu.edu.ng.
- Locate the Admission Letter Printing Portal or Menu.
- Follow the Screen guidelines.
- Using Your JAMB Registration Number.
- Finally, Print your admission letter.
- Optional: You can visit the nearest cyber cafe to print it.
We hope that you found our article on Gombe State University, GSU admission list 2023/2024, and how to check using the GSU admission portal to be helpful.