Do you want to know how to upload results on the JAMB portal 2024 online using your phone and how to link your WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB results to your JAMB profile and the deadline?
JAMB portal is currently open for students to upload their WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB results online on the JAMB CAPS Portal.
In this article, we will guide you through the five easy steps to upload your Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) grades on the JAMB portal using your phone.
We will also provide information on the uploading fee and the deadline for uploading your results this year.
How to Upload Result on JAMB Portal 2024 Online Using Phone
You can easily do so by following these simple steps:
- Visit the JAMB Result Uploading Portal via www.jamb.gov.ng or by sending a message on WhatsApp to 09027884407.
- Take a snapshot of your O’level or A’level result and send it
- Provide your JAMB profile code, full name, and registration number
- Make a payment of N1,500.
- Wait for your result to be uploaded
1. Visit the UTME Uploading Portal
2. Take a snapshot of your O’level or A’level result and send it:
Send a clear snapshot of your O’level or A’level result to the provided number.
3. Provide your JAMB profile code, full name, and registration number:
When prompted, provide your JAMB profile code, full name, and registration number.
4. Make A Payment
To complete the uploading process, make a payment of N1,500.
5. Wait for your result to be uploaded
After completing the previous steps, wait for your result to be uploaded.
This typically takes around 15 minutes.
If you prefer to upload your O’level or A’level result in person, you can visit the closest JAMB office and follow these steps:
- Request a result uploading slip from the office.
- Fill out the form with your relevant details and submit it.
- Make the necessary payment.
- Wait for your result to be uploaded.
Deadline for Uploading Result on JAMB Portal 2024
Uploading of results is compulsory for aspirants of federal universities, state universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education.
It is important to note that you cannot gain admission or be offered admission without uploading your result to the JAMB portal this year.
Once you upload your O’level result on the JAMB portal, universities such as UNIZIK, FUOYE, FUWUKARI, OAU, LASU, UNIBEN, OOU, UNIPORT, AKSU, UNIMED, LASUED, LAUTECH, UNICAL, UNILAG and others will be able to see it.
We hope this information is helpful to you.
If you have any more questions, please ask using the comment box below!